Wednesday 22 April 2020

Lesson 12 ---->>> Social Science <<<-----

LESSON 12

 SOCIAL SCIENCE 


PREHISTORY




I'm going to tell you the truth...

This WAS your teacher MONTHS AGO thinking about teaching history.



This IS your teacher TODAY thinking about teaching history online. 



DO NOT WORRY!

We'll get through this together, I promise it will be fine. 

In fact, I've got a plan 😏😏

(running away as fas as I can)


GAMES WORK 

You can start checking your digital social science book if you want. 

*Do not worry if you don't have access, I'll put in the blog everything you need.* 

First thing is to know/learn the main vocabulary

Here are some games that I've done: 

 *You can play with them in another window*





*In Quizlet, you can choose different ways to play - 'Choose a Study Mode'. *







I'll see  write you on Friday ;)

Your History Teacher 😎