Friday 8 May 2020

Lesson 20. English. Unit 7: The end.

Lesson 20 - English

UNIT 7 - TEST




RELAX! 
#NoPanicPlease

Today is the final lesson of Unit 7.

There are SIX exercises 
(Listening, reading and writing.)

Exercise 5 and 6 won't count for the final mark
in Liveworksheets. 

I'll check them.

-------------- 

If I were you, I'll double check 
the vocabulary and the grammar 
before doing the test.




ADVICE! Pay special attention
 to pages 72, 73 and 76 in your Pupil's book.

-------------- 
The test is in your workbook in Liveworksheets. 

Do not worry for the mark!

It's just another exercise of this unit. 

(Check that you have done everything in #Teams)
-------------- 



Take it easy! 

And have a nice weekend! :) 

Your English teacher 



Pn: I changed my mind, no more lessons today. See you on Monday!