Thursday 14 May 2020

#COroN-ARTE: Ancient History - Mosaic

#COroN-ARTE

    
 MOS AIC 
 MOS AIC  MOS AIC 
 MOS AIC 


This week is also going to be a simple but effective craft: a  MOSAIC

What are we going to do?

We are going to do a MOSAIC choosing the design that you like. Be creative!

There are thousands of designs on the internet to inspire you, but it will be better if you design your own mosaic! :)

Option 1 - (Paper) Mosaic!


Mosaic Art by Rita Garcia | ARTE UAE3. Técnicas de arte 1° – ARTEMANOS

Option 2 - Seeds & beans mosaic!

Bean Mosaic OwlCool Beans ArtBean mosaic art (With images) | Mosaic art, Seed art, Coffee bean art

Hi there!

I'd love to see your creations! You can send me a pic of your drawing through #Teams or to my email. And if you and your parents agree, I can add it to our Pinterest

PLEASE! Text me (Chat) if you want to add it to Pinterest.



Your art gallery is FABULOUS! You can check your classmates' art here:



PENCILS UP!


Your Art teacher